Friday 31 October 2014

It's Friday . . . Let's Get Scared Shitless



It's number one son's birthday today. He's eleven, it really doesn't feel that long ago that I was chain smoking JPS outside of  Wishaw General and being scared out of my skin about the prospect of being a faither. L's less than smooth labour not helping the situation but at 09:07 the boy was born who has been scaring me ever since. My latest cause for concern is his apparent liking of Jeremy fucking Clarkson! I'm hopping this is just pre-teenage rebellion and not something much sinister but only time will tell.

Here is a really scary piece of music. When I was young I always found the first Sabbath album quite creepy from the cover onwards and the title track was always an uncomfortable listen but when Venetian Snares gave it a dubstep makeover he took it well on its way to being the soundtrack to one of the circles of hell.

Have a good weekend people.

Snares - Black Sabbath

2 comments:

The Swede said...

Blimey, I've not heard this mix before. It works well. Creepy!

Charity Chic said...

I suspect that Clarkson is geared for 11 years old
He'll grow out of it (your boy that is not Clarkson)
Happy birthday to the youth