Friday 6 December 2013

It's Friday . . . Let's Dance



What a difference a week makes this time last week I was feeling very smug having installed a new hard drive on my laptop all by myself. Alas it seems that a fucked hard drive was only part of the problem and after a week of further BSODs  the machine is winging it's way to HP as I type with a return date of no earlier than the 17th!

I have to admit that not having my personal laptop in my office has done wonders for my productivity as those who follow me on Twitter will attest to.

Anyway, back to the music. I think a bit of bass heavy, dubby progressive house is the order of the day and who better to deliver it than Leftfield. I think that the duo's first album has stood the test of time extremely well.

Have a good weekend people.

Leftfield - Space Shanty

6 comments:

george said...

.

Swiss Adam said...

Agree with George. .

drew said...

That just about covers it George!

Luca said...

,

Anonymous said...

WOMAN ON THE RIGHT HAS SUCH A MAGINFICENT ARES I AM CUMMING JUST LOOKING AT IT

Luca said...

; (I kind of see George's point now, but I still beg to differ) (heh heh..)